Wendy Lindsay, NEBHE’s senior director for the regional student program, and Drew Griffin, University of Central Missouri’s assistant vice provost for admissions and financial aid, provided a presentation on How to Help Students Develop a Financial Plan for College – that features Tuition Break information as well as important updates on financial aid – at NACAC’s Virtual College Fair for School Counselors on Aug. 19.
The video recordings and slides for six “Meet Up” presentations can be viewed on NACAC’s website.
NEBHE’s Tuition Break, the New England Regional Student Program (RSP)
As you advise students and families this year about their college and financial aid options, we encourage you to provide information on NEBHE’s Tuition Break, the New England Regional Student Program (RSP).
- Coming soon! Our Fall 2020 digital newsletter update on 2021-22 programs to school counselors.
Fall 2019 update: Click here to view a copy of the email.
- Let us know how we can best help you get information about Tuition Break to your students.
We would be happy to provide information sessions through videoconference with school counselors, your students and families.
- Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 857-284-4879.
PowerPoint Slide Presentation on Tuition Break
Please feel free to use any or all of these slides in your presentations to students and families. (updated May 2020)
Curious to see where students were enrolled in 2019-20 through the Tuition Break?
View the 2019-20 Annual Report, which provides enrollment details by program, institution and state.
Learn more about the transfer process and options available to New England students – Visit NEBHE’s Transfer Resources for Students and Families.
Tuition Break En Español!
Update on Print Materials
Our office in Boston is closed because of COVID-19, and we are working remotely. At this time, we have not printed new materials. Information is available on our website. Click on a state in the sidebar to view lists of programs for residents of that state.
Note: Print copies of the flyer were mailed in Fall 2019 throughout New England, including to all high schools, outreach organizations and public libraries.
Resources and Information Pertaining to Colleges and Universities during the Coronavirus
- NEBHE is tracking information about New England colleges and universities pertaining to the coronavirus which is displayed on this interactive map.
- The National Association for College Admissions Counselors (NACAC) provides status updates for their member institutions nationally.
- Education Week has a national interactive map regarding the status of K-12 school closures and operations.