Resources and information pertaining to the coronavirus
- NEBHE has been tracking information about New England colleges and universities pertaining to the coronavirus which is displayed on this interactive map.
- The National Association for College Admissions Counselors (NACAC) provides status updates for their member institutions nationally.
- Education Week has a national interactive map regarding the status of K-12 school closures and operations.
- Let us know how we can best help you get information about Tuition Break to your students during this challenging time.
We would be happy to provide information sessions through videoconference with school counselors, your students and families.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 857-284-4879.
NEBHE’s Tuition Break, the New England Regional Student Program (RSP)
As you advise students and families this year about their college and financial aid options, we encourage you to provide information on NEBHE’s Tuition Break, the New England Regional Student Program (RSP).
PowerPoint Slide Presentation on Tuition Break
Please feel free to use any or all of these slides in your presentations to students and families. (updated May 2020)
Curious to see where students were enrolled in 2019-20 through the Tuition Break?
View the 2019-20 Annual Report, which provides enrollment details by program, institution and state.
Our Fall 2019 update on 2020-21 programs was emailed to school counselors via Constant Contact at the beginning of October. Click here to view a copy of the email.
Learn more about the RSP
- Schedule a 30-minute overview of the Regional Student Program Tuition Break with a NEBHE staff member via video conference call: Contact email@example.com or call 857-284-4879
Learn more about the transfer process and options available to New England students – Visit NEBHE’s Transfer Resources for Students and Families.
Tuition Break En Español!
Note: Copies of the flyer were mailed in Fall 2019 throughout New England, including to all high schools, outreach organizations and public libraries.
Please note: Our office in Boston is closed because of COVID-19, and we are working remotely and not able to fulfill orders. Once our office reopens, we will resume filling of orders. In the meantime, please refer to our online information.
Click on a state in the sidebar to view information and lists of programs for residents of that state.
Note: Because of the expanded number of Tuition Break programs, we have discontinued our printed state-specific brochures.