- This event has passed.
September 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Thanks to everyone who joined our Upskilling Massachusetts: Bridging the Gaps Between Educators and Employers webinar on Wednesday, September 23, 2020.
Here is a video of the complete webinar:
|Click here to download NEBHE’s PowerPoint presentation (in PDF format) featured at the beginning of the webinar.|
|Click here to download the PowerPoint presentation (in PDF format) featured in the webinar, featuring information from the webinar’s panelists:
This webinar, based on NEBHE’s recent white paper, focused on real-time labor-market data and consumer insights data from Strada Education Network to highlight successes, challenges and opportunities for upskilling in Massachusetts. Additionally, a robust panel discussion illuminated effective upskilling programs in Massachusetts, namely those associated with Quinsigamond Community College and the Commonwealth Corporation.
This presentation sought to address these questions:
- Who benefits most from upskilling programs in Massachusetts?
- How are successful upskilling programs built, scaled and maintained?
- How can small- and medium-sized businesses initiate upskilling programs?
- Who must contribute to the sustainability and advancement of upskilling?
- How have the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic affected the upskilling landscape in Massachusetts?