- This event has passed.
September 29, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Thanks to everyone who joined our Upskilling Connecticut: Bridging the Gaps Between Educators and Employers webinar on Tuesday, September 29, 2020.
Here is a video of the complete webinar:
This webinar, based on NEBHE’s recent white paper, focused on real-time labor-market data and consumer insights data from Strada Education Network to highlight successes, challenges and opportunities for upskilling in Connecticut. Additionally, a robust panel discussion illuminated effective upskilling programs in Connecticut, including those associated with Goodwin University, Trinity College and the Connecticut State Colleges and Universities. The discussion addressed questions including:
- Who benefits most from upskilling programs in Connecticut?
- How are successful upskilling programs built, scaled and maintained?
- How can small- and medium-sized businesses initiate upskilling programs?
- Who must contribute to the sustainability and advancement of upskilling?
- How have the impacts of COVID-19 affected the upskilling landscape in Connecticut?
The panelists were:
- Vicki Bozzuto, Director of Career and Transfer Readiness, Connecticut State Colleges and Universities System
- Jennifer Regan-Lefebvre, Faculty Director of Innovation Initiatives for Infosys, Trinity College
- Mark Scheinberg, President, Goodwin University
- Candace Williams, Director of Policy Research & Strategic Initiatives, New England Board of Higher Education
- Charlotte Peyser, Policy & Research Analyst, New England Board of Higher Education
|Click here to download NEBHE’s PowerPoint presentation (in PDF format) featured at the beginning of the webinar.|
|Click here to download the PowerPoint presentation (in PDF format) featured in the webinar, featuring information from Jennifer Regan-Lefebvre, Faculty Director of Innovation Initiatives for Infosys, Trinity College.|