The OECD invites New England higher education leaders to attend its Programme for Institutional Management in Higher Education’s 2012 General Conference on “Attaining and Sustaining Mass Higher Education” to be held from Sept. 17 to Sept. 19 in Paris.
The conference will examine:
- Where have we got to in attaining and sustaining mass higher education?
- What can higher education contribute to developing skills for the knowledge economy?
- How can higher education reconcile its different missions and roles?
- How can higher education maintain and improve quality?
- What does the future hold for mass higher education?
- How can higher education deal with the challenges it faces?
For a list of the many confirmed speakers, click here.
Register at: www.oecd.org/edu/imhe/generalconference.