Connecticut Office of Higher Education: Distance Education Forum (by invitation only)
October 16 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pmFree
This event is by invitation only. Inquiries may be directed to sean[dot]seepersad[at]ct[dot]gov
This event is co-hosted by Sean Seepersad, Connecticut Office of Higher Education Division Director of Academic Affairs and Rachael Stachowiak, Associate Director for SARA at the New England Board of Higher Education.
- Compliance Fundamentals: History and concepts to better understand Federal and State compliance
- How to apply and comply with the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA)
- Introduction to Institution and Student Support at NC-SARA
- Q&A and suggested practices with NC-SARA
- Considerations to build an institutional compliance strategy
Guest presenters include Cheryl Dowd, Director of WCET’s State Authorization Network and Mary Agnes Larson, NC-SARA’s Associate Director for Student and Institution Support.