Wentworth Institute of Technology
550 Huntington Ave., Boston, MA 02115
Friday, Sept. 20, 2013
8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Early-bird registration will be available through Aug. 30. Please visit www.necsf.com to learn more.
The New England Board of Higher Education (NEBHE) invites you to attend the 2013 New England Campus Sustainability Forum (NECSF) co-organized by AASHE, Clean Air-Cool Planet, the Colleges of the Fenway, GreenerU, the Northeast Campus Sustainability Consortium and Second Nature.
The topic for this year’s forum is Climate Change & New England Campuses: Impacts and Solutions. The forum is designed to foster conversation and linkages among campus stakeholders (administrators, staff, faculty and students) to provide new insights for initiating campus sustainability programs.
This year’s workshops will focus on:
Climate Impact Planning
- Assessing Campus Vulnerability to Climate Impacts
- Smart Adaptation: How Renewables Can Aid in Campus Disaster Planning and Energy Management
- Managing Climate Risks Relative to Campus Investments
- Unlocking the Financial Value and Process for the Renewable Energy Puzzle: A Roadmap for Execution
- Cross-Collaboration – Extreme Value or Necessary Evil Fraught with Risk
- Strengthening Relationships by Removing Barriers: Constructive Relationships with Difficult Stakeholders
Marketing and Communication
- Climate Change in the American Mind: Communicating to Diverse Audiences
- The Process for Developing and Executing a Sustainable Brand
Nicole Schepker is project coordinator for Problem Based Learning Projects at NEBHE.