Since the beginning of the Coronavirus pandemic, NEBHE has been tracking governmental and institutional responses and compiling resources of value for New England:
- Governmental Responses, Guidance and Advocacy
- Institutional Responses: Periodic, topic-specific one-pagers detailing how colleges in New England are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Distance Education Resources and Compliance
NEBHE’s Regional Student Program, Tuition Break Resources
NEBHE is developing systematic transfer pathways between community colleges and four-year independent colleges in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island, with a focus on the liberal arts.
- Connecticut Independent College Transfer Guarantee
- Massachusetts Independent College Transfer Guarantee
- Rhode Island Independent College Transfer Guarantee
Many institutions have indicated that admissions tests are optional, not required.
For searchable list of test-optional colleges and universities, visit the National Center for Fair and Open Testing (FairTest).
- PSAT-Related Assessment and SAT Coronavirus Updates
- SAT Practice resources are provided free of charge by the College Board and Khan Academy.
COVID-19 and Managing Mental Health
The JED Foundation shares some helpful tips and resources.